The National Mental Health Commission released a digital platform to help take the guesswork out of building a mentally healthy workplace
This platform curates the latest information and resources to get you up to speed on how to create a mentally healthy workplace. It aims to connect people to the great work and resources already underway. It aims to inspire people to take action and become part of a community of knowledge.
More information here.
Some examples are:
- Quality resources – Research-backed resources approved through our quality assurance process.
- Tailored advice – Filter searches based on your role, organisation size, location, and industry.
- The basics and beyond – Modules guide you through actions for creating a mentally healthy workplace.
Learn how others around Australia have taken action to towards a mentally healthy workplace.
- Check out all their case studies here and pick the best practice to suit your need.
- Tailorfit the resources by Filtering them based on your location and industry such as Construction, Legal Services, Public Administration, and many more.
Work through a structured approach with a series of modules and track your progress
Some examples include:
- Foundations of a Mentally Healthy Workplace, with 4 modules
- Mentally healthy policy and practice with 2 modules
While this platform can help us reach our goal of creating a Mentally Healthy Workplace,
this is a trial site. So help them improve by exploring this site and giving them your feedback.
Enjoy exploring the wealth of resources this platform can provide.